Forum

This forum has been set up to allow everyone with an interest in historic vessels to exchange information.  It can be accessed from either the National Historic Ships UK's website www.nationalhistoricships.org.uk or its sister site, the Shipshape Network www.shipshapenetwork.org.uk

The forum gives users the opportunity to advertise parts for sale or items wanted and start wide-ranging general discussion topics. 

We have also included a restricted access area for our Members & Shipshape Trainees (MAST) Association.  This Association has been set up to bring together those individuals who have participated in a training project managed or partnered by National Historic Ships UK.  if you are a member of the MAST Association or previously took part in an NHS-UK training scheme, you will need to complete the registration form for the forum and tick the restricted access box to view this area.

Login/Register

Transportation of Cordite

Return to General discussion

french47

Reply Reply w/quote Report post

Has anyone any information on the movement of Munitions by Thames sailing barges, I am thinking about HM Cordite Factory in Cliffe. In the Thames estuary.
Thank you  

MichaelNorman

The cordite post is about explosives and it discusses the Explosives. Take after the connection to Explosive, read Chemical explosives and it expresses that there are two sorts of explosions: Deflagration and Detonation that is the thing that what encyclopedias are for, do my dissertation for me they clarify words! Cordite does not specify explosion, you appear to made a connection amongst cordite and explosions.  

warrenzephaniah

Deflagration and Detonation this is the element that what encyclopedias are for, Dissertation Writing Service for me they make clear phrases! Cordite does no longer specify explosion, you seem to made a connection among cordite and explosions.  

brucebrennan

Has each person any statistics at the motion of Munitions by way of Thames crusing barges,Dissertation Writing i am considering HM Cordite factory in Cliffe. within the Thames estuary.  

maria denial

growing up I had homework in each problem assigned every night. It was a huge pain. My youngsters get a homework packet that they may get through in one night in the event buy assignment that they desired but is not due back till the following Monday. As a discern I suppose it is awesome.

Post your message

01   02   next >   last »

Return to General discussion

Region news headlines

Read all our news »

Contact us

Shipshape symbol Shipshape Network
Park Row, Greenwich
London SE10 9NF

tel: 0208 312 8558
fax: 0208 312 6632
email: info@shipshapenetwork.org.uk